Our exclusive thermal colour change (heat reactive) smooth textured hair is a unique type of jumbo braid that changes colour with the application of heat. Poison Apple is smooth and has a sort of limp, heavy texture like Saran and is a medium green as the normal base colour, turning a yellowish green when heated.
- 1 x Approx 50gm pack / hank
- 48" approx (24" when folded)
- Texture is silky
- Will change colour with application of heat, from as little as a firm touch from your hands
- Changes back to original colour when cooled but may stay as two colours in room temperature
- To change colour, use heat from a heat pack or warm water. Change back to original colour with cool water
- Image shows hot colour on the bottom and cold colour on the top
- Base colour is a medium green, once heated goes light yellowish green
- Suitable for doll hair rerooting - Monster High, Barbie, Blythe, MLP, Sindy etc
- Do not use heated appliances on this hair as it will melt
Customer photos from the very talented Dreadlocks Shop
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.